Subscribe!

Join Our Mailing List
Email:

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My reading list

For the first time in what seems like years, I am able to commit to the value of ongoing growth and self-feeding. Of course a man's library is about a personal matter as they get, so no one will like everything I do. Nonetheless, I've got some great books I'd love to have you check out. Here are highlights of what I have read in our first year and a half in Russia:

Note: I wanted to get this published, but come back for some annotations and links)

The Heavenly Man (Paul Hatthaway)

The Shack

Epic (John Eldredge)

The Final Quest (Rick Joyner)

Crime and Punishment (Dostoyevsky)

The Gulag Archipelago (Solzhenitsin)

Heaven (Randy Alcorn)

The Master and Margarita (Bulgakov)

Sub-merge (John Hayes)

Black Earth (Andrew Meier)

The Rest of God

Deceived? Who Me? (Craig Hill)

No comments: